Being involved in a collision can be very stressing. There is a process that needs to be followed in order to get your vehicle back. We are here to help you with this process, we strive to make it as least time consuming and painful for you. The following are some questions you might have after being involved in a collision.
I just crashed what should I do?
- Move to a safe area, only if you can.
- Stop your vehicle and get out.
- Check on the ones who were involved in the crash.
- Call the police to the scene.
- Gather each other’s information.
- Document the scene
- File your insurance claim.